YUP you read it right . . . $1.83 baby!!! Can't believe when I went to fill up my gas hog, to my surprise this is what I paid. No complaining here. Probably won't stay this cheap but I'll take it as long as I can. One of the only perks of living in Jersey is their gas prices are one of the lowest in the nation & they fill your car up for you- nothing like full service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Doesn't it make you want to go everyday to fill up on gas to just make sure you have a full tank "when" the gas prices start heading up again??
I find myself always with an excuse to go to Sams or Costco so I can fill up!
I paid $1.99 and felt really good about it. Have fun with your fam.
Heck, gas is still $2.39 out here. Under $2 sounds fantastic. Enjoy it while it lasts!!
Gas hit $2.18 here today. makes me want to go on a road trip where I don't have to worry about how much the gas bill will be. Let's hope it lasts!
YES! Nothing better than that.
Would you believe I saw gas for $1.79 in Cincinnati, OH? So exciting! Of course, now that we're home (CT) the gas is still over $2, but at least it's not $3!
HOORAY! I'm with you. The other day I filled up and it was only $55 and I called Jess to tell her I was so excited. It had been as high as $125. Good blog topic.
I love it. Today filled up at Costco for $1.75 and was actually sad that I only needed a half a tank. -Very silly, I know. I have a gas guzzler like you do and it was killing us for a while there. I'm very excited too!!!!
I am so excited the gas prices are going down too, but we are still at 2.35 gallon.. Can't wait util it goes below $2.
Hey, whats up I just got on to get your granola bar recipe and while I made them I got to listen to your great music list. THANKS. Hope everything is going well.
We are still over 2 dollars, but I will take it. It is a lot better than it has been so it is great
I was so ecstatic to fill up my Expedition from dead empty for $50 today. $1.85 in the middle of nowhere! Makes driving to Utah tomorrow so much more exciting - more money to shop with. :)
Hope you guys have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment