Boy is she growing up WAY to quick- changing every single day right before our eyes. Still getting plenty of hugs and kisses and according to Eric is a spoiled little girl. Someone is always holding her or right in her face playing with her. My theory at this age- "there is no such thing as spoiled. The more love the better."
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
day 90 {project 365}
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She is so beautiful.
Don't you just love the rounders?!!
Super Cute!
Can't believe she is already 6 weeks. Your babies are usually on their tummies, sucking their thumbs and sleeping 8 hours at a time. C'mon Claire-bear.
She is soo0 cute can Cali have some of her hair!
She is adorable!!
So cute! Sarah I'm working hard on project 365 but mine does not look like that. Oh well!
Sarah, she is adorable. I can't wait to see her. Miss you!
Oh my gosh Sarah, I totally lost your blog!! I was so happy to see a comment from you so I could find you again. Now I hope you don't mind if I link you on my blog so I can find you next time.
CONGRATS on that beautiful little girl! Did you know our Claire is Claire Hazel too? Hazel was my Grandma...such an amazing lady. I tried to name Elle and Grace both Hazel but couldn't quite talk my husband into it. So then I was really set on it for Claire, but he chickened out at the last minute. Anyway, love Claire and Hazel. She is so darling!!! Did you take all those cute pictures?
Sarah she is beautiful!
Post a Comment