One day it was Eric and I having to sit her on the toilet every half hour and then the next day it was her yelling for us to come wipe her. I guess once she made up her mind it was a done deal- she just got it. SO thrilled to have only one in diapers again. One less thing to have to check off on the "to do" list. You are officially a "BIG GIRL" now Anna. Love you Sis.
Friday, April 3, 2009
it just clicked
at
10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Way to go. Having had 3 children in diapers once upon a time, I totally get the greatness of only one. Happy days. Sarah I would like you to give me a tutorial on digital scrapbooking.
Congratulations Anna! Wow only two years old. Congratulations Sarah!
Great job Anna, could Eric come to Iowa and work his magic?
Good job Anna!
Hooray for you!!!
Post a Comment