Does anyone still want to see pictures of our Easter 3 weeks later? You? Oh, and you too?
OK, I am sure just grandma's and 510Jen, but here you go anyways.
The first attempted shot of all FIVE kiddos. Boy oh boy, if you could only have seen what Eric was doing behind me- we needed him on video for sure. Pretty decent pic considering it was a quick after church thing and you know how kids are after 3 hours of sitting.

Easter was pretty mellow for us this year. Besides a few egg hunts, dying eggs, and WAY too much candy, we hung out together. I can't forget me slaving away in the kitchen on Easter Sunday preparing a yummy dinner . . . for what? Oh, for me (and Eric). The kids would have been happy with grilled cheese and tomato soup or cold cereal. Why do I do that to myself?

Easter was pretty mellow for us this year. Besides a few egg hunts, dying eggs, and WAY too much candy, we hung out together. I can't forget me slaving away in the kitchen on Easter Sunday preparing a yummy dinner . . . for what? Oh, for me (and Eric). The kids would have been happy with grilled cheese and tomato soup or cold cereal. Why do I do that to myself?
The girls favorite surprise in their basket were sunglasses. Anna would NOT take them off. The boys loved their "see an insect grow" sponges. The capsules you put in water and watch them grow into something. Gotta love Target dollar spot.
Well, the BEST thing I believe were the HUGE, GIGANTIC, lollipops- as if they needed more candy. Let's make it clear that after an afternoon outside of sucking (or biting in Anna's case), they were thrown in the trash. Yep, I am a meanie. Just couldn't stand watching them eat all of that gross, colored, sugar. It was definitely fun while it lasted.
Check out the picture of ALL four kids- can you guess??
"One of these things is NOT like the others!"
Little Anna- what to do with you. If you weren't so darn cute there would be major issues.
However, we didn't forget about the most important- remembering the true meaning of Easter. We had a few FHE's on the Ressurection and Atonement and hopefully the kids "got it" and don't think Easter is all about the fun and eating candy until their sick. Until next year . . .





11 comments:
love these! I need some of those lollys for photos-- where do you find them?
I miss you lots! These photos a great! I can't believe you were able to get all the kids smiling so perfect in that first shot!
Ok, so how many photos did you have to take to get this one with all 5 kids looking so good?
Also, where do you find these adorable suckers? Love the one half eaten. Very cute.
I think it's great that it only took 3 weeks. Most people I know with 5 kids don't take pictures, let alone have a blog and post them. Bravo!!
BTW, I understand how to get the text with the photo on the same canvas, just don't understand how to get the canvas the same color as the blog. Infact, I don't even know how you got your blog color. I don't remember seeing that as one of the color options. Do share.
Yeah you got it up. Cute pictures. They look like they are in heaven with their suckers. I just took a picture today of my kids in their easter outfits how sad is that. At least your day is up and posted.
Call you today or monday.
Such cute pictures I love the sunglasses
Darling pictures. I love your kids. Looks like Easter went well. The picture of all 5 is super cute. I wish I could've seen Eric. Anything like his dancing in Yellowstone? Love the lollipops! Miss you all so much.
Sarah I am SORRY I never called you to make jewelry. I REALLY am calling you this week. Your kids are darling, your picture taking is so good and you such a sweet friend and I can't wait to see you in November!!
PS-How do you get your pictures rounded?
Those lolli pops are awesome! At least you got some cool pics with them before they were trashed. Your kids are sooo cute! Love the outfits too. They look pretty good still considering 3 hours of church already spent. You are wonder woman :)
Is sounds like you have a wonderful Easter. Your kids are darling.
Darling pictures Stohl--Can I still call you that?!
Anyways, how do you take such cute pictures?
Hope all is going well for YOU and YOUR family and YOUR NEW little one!
Isn't it fun? I've learned and am learning a lot about being a Mom. It's fun and a never ending learning process!!
Cute! I love the picture with the suckers. Classic. So fun!
Post a Comment