{oh boy, do I ever have big chipmunk cheeks}
How did I get so lucky to be the mother of these FIVE rugrats? Yep, they definitely are rugrats- just take one good look at them and you will see it too.

{wow, never realized how flaming red my hair is in the sunlight- scarry!}
Today I feel extra blessed to be a mother. It is the complete joy of my life and I just love these little guys to pieces. I hope I can live up to my duties of this great calling as their mom. It will be tough, but oh so rewarding.

{yes, camera settings were totally off but thought it was worth keeping}
I was smothered today with lots and lots of hugs and kisses, a beautiful flower bouquet, yummy lotions, nail polish, nail files, nail decor, (all things nails), deoderant, shaving cream, my very own razor (no more having to share with Eric), a few tears were shed of joy (oh hormones, it is time to straighten out), homemade cards (about 19), chapstick, mascara, chocolate covered pretzels, flank steak dinner and my all-time fav homemade strawberry ice cream.
Happy Mother's Day to all you special woman out there- what a fine job you are all doing.




11 comments:
Love the pics. We attempted some after church today in full sun and they didn't turn out all that great. We even tried one of just faces like yours in the middle, but I think we all had our eyes shut. :) It'll be a good memory even if it is a little over exposed. I actually kind of like your last pic like that. Happy Mother's Day!!
I can't tell you how much I love those pictures... especially that last one! LOVE IT. Who took the pictures?
Happy mothers day Momma, you deserve it!
you are beautiful!
Happy Mothers Day!
Happy mothers day call ya tomorrow.
Cutest little family ever. Nice photos Eric! Or tripod.
I really love the first picture, "chipmunk cheeks" notwithstanding (and I really don't know what you're talking about--I think you look gorgeous). I hope someday I'm half the mother you are.
Happy Mothers Day. Cute Pictures of you and your kiddos!
You are so lucky Sarah. Your kids are beautiful and you keep it all together. You do NOT have chipmunk cheeks.
So, So cute! Sarah, I love how much you embrace motherhood. You are such a great mom and your kids are DARLING!!!
PS Cheeks are the BEST!
You are one lucky mama, with those 5 little darlings! You look beautiful, hardly a mother of 5. If you're coming to Utah this summer, let's try to hook up.
You're gorgeous!! And I thought you had all of the photography skills... well done, Eric.
Love those mom pics. so precious! your blog is so cute! way to go you cute mama!
Post a Comment