Tuesday, June 23, 2009

welcome summer


Friday was the last day of Miss Weavers afternoon Pre-K for Luke.

Luke:: Lukie, Luker
5.5 years old
Pine Acres Early Childhood Center, Deptford, New Jersey
best friend (in class):: John-John
favorite food:: pb&j, string cheese, cereal
favorite hobby:: riding john deer tractor, jump on tramp, swim
favorite subject:: singing & writing letters
favorite time:: snack & recess
rode the bus to and from school
personal style:: shorts and t-shirt with tennies
strengths:: nice to everyone, quiet when the teacher is talking, extremely helpful in the classroom
working on to do better:: determined to read like Jacob
looking forward to:: jump on the tramp with dad, staying up late, making homemade icecream


And the last day of Mrs. Razze's first grade for Jacob.

Jacob:: Bugga, Jake
6.75 years old
Pine Acres Early Childhood Center, Deptford, New Jersey
best friend (in class):: Gaton
favorite food:: strawberries, hamburgers & hotdogs
favorite hobby:: swimming & drawing
favorite subject:: science & math
favorite time:: art & recess
rode the bus to and from school
personal style:: baggy shorts & t-shirt
strengths:: outgoing, happy, friendly to all
working on to do better:: swimming
looking forward to:: swimming, friends friends friends, popcorn/movie nights, 2nd grade at a new school


We have officially had our first week of summer and survived.  I must say we had a great week being together, sleeping in, staying up late, making treats, swimming, park days, picnics, and even a little bit of yard work.  I am looking forward to the rest of the summer I get to hang with my 5 rugrats- gotta love it!

3 comments:

James and Katie said...

Hey Sarah, I haven't been on blogs for over 4 months and I really enjoyed looking at yours. I cant believe that you have 5 kids, I am so proud of you. I would love to chat. I don't think I have even talked since last time you were in Utah. Anyways sorry I haven't kept up with mine it just doesn't happen but I do enjoy yours.

Katie

Bobjen said...

Hi Sara!! I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute pics of you guys and the kids! Very cute blog!!

WIKKY said...

man, they are such cute kids. and the photography is amazing. you are one talented lady! congrats on your baby #5. woo hoo!
I am in kaysville but not west kaysville. I am right across the street from Cherry Hill in a little subdivision called Hess Farms (right off of Haight Creek Drive). That might sound familiar to her! I don't know. Give me her number and we could go to the park one day!