Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I will never grow tired

of looking at my little Claire's face . . . her expressions, her smiles, . . . she melts my heart.


4 months old
loves grabbing her feet
hand always in her mouth
16 lbs. 8 oz.
sleeping 8 hours at night on tummy
holding and playing with toys
loves Jacob- can make her laugh on a whim
talks herself to sleep
binki only when tired
smiles all day
drool queen
ticklish on her neck and feet

Love ya Claire Bear

7 comments:

ashli said...

she's adorable sar! i think she might be the only baby to make me want a baby.
really sar, she is absolutely darling!

♥Shelley said...

Times going quickly, she's changed so much already. I love her flower head band, too cute.

wurstens5 said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she weighs as much as kyle. He is by far my skinniest baby, I usually have chunkie monkies.

Deb said...

I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting. They are so adorable! Where has the time gone? You look beautiful in those blessing pictures...what's your secret! Miss you!

carrie said...

Oh, Sarah!!! Claire is GORGEOUS!!! That last pic of her is edible!!!!!!

Kim Ward said...

Sarah she is a doll. It makes me want another one. NOt for awhile though. Someday I want a scrapbook/photoshop tutorial for you. Every picture is awesome!

Nicole said...

What a sweet post. I miss those cutie pies. You too! I heard that you are not coming this summer and I was so disappointed. My family reunion dream is no more. We will miss you.