Monday, July 6, 2009

the 4th

We had a great weekend being together and having Grandma here for a visit.  Not a whole lot planned except playing outside and enjoying the gorgeous weather we had.  Blueberry pancakes, lots of swimming, BBQ's, a little golf, eating out at the diner, treats, fireworks, and sleeping on the tramp.  It was great having the weekend together- couldn't ask for anything better than that. 


5 comments:

alicia said...

Good for you. Glad you had a nice holiday weekend and that your mom could be there. Love the pic.

Jessica O. said...

I love the 4th! Your kids are cute. Claire is getting big. I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Kim Ward said...

Love the pictures as always. The 4th is great.

[BrookeO] said...

Still blows my mind that you have 5 cute little ones.
Happy 4th!

swensen squeeze said...

I love the 4th! Glad you had a great time! Sorry to hear about Eric's dad...