could she really be 6 months old?
Claire brings so much joy to our family we can't stand it. Jacob asks every day why she can't stay just the way she is. Oh Jacob, I feel the exact same way.


(this is so Claire's look- love the little smirk-- also love the set of cheeks this girl has)

Claire at 6 months:
~21 lbs. solid is right. YIKES!!
~2 bottom teeth erupted
~eating rice cereal, fruits and veggies
~loves to laugh
~bangs her feet down in her crib
~sitting up all by herself
~managed to be away from me for 3 nights while I was in NYC- thank goodness for bottles and breast pumps (thanks mom)
~sucks on her index finger when she is tired
~her hair sticks straight up like a little boys crew cut
~loves to pull hair- especially dad's
~loves to squish her face in her blanket
~has learned to spit (totally a mess)
~loves bath time and any water
Love you to death my little Claire Bear.



11 comments:
Sarah, these are fabulous! And she is an absolute doll :)
You are a wonderful photographer. Great pics!!
She is adorable! I love that age - cute, smiley, ticklish, reactive and nonmobile.
i can't believe she is 6 months already. That is so fun. Hey you guys want to come here for labor day?
Oh my goodness! So cute!
She is darling! Yeah the cupcake turned ot...wish we could've made them together. Miss you like crazy!!!
6 months? It's going so fast. I look at Brinklee and think she's getting closer and closer to that year mark and it makes me want to cry. She is a DOLL! LOVE her skirt
I too love the skirt. She is a doll!
Really?? 6 months already?? She is a little doll baby, and you've captured her beautifully!
Post a Comment