Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's always FUN . . .

 . . . when grandpa comes, when grandpa comes, horray! 
 He always says the kindest things, and in the kindest way.  
He has a wrinkly, twinkly smile;  he's happy all the day.  
It's always fun for everyone when grandpa comes.

 (Oh, this song fits grandpa B to a "T")
We thoroughly enjoyed having grandpa & grandma blamires come stay with us for a few days.  We had such good times with them going to the beach, the please touch museum, eating ice cream at the park out of the carton, rock candy suckers, and miss them a lot.  Thanks for everything.  Come again soon.

3 comments:

Laura Alvord said...

Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big all of your kids are. How adorable!

Cherice said...

Love your blog! Your family is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!
HOpe you don'r m,ind I added you to my list.
HOpe you are doing good. You are such a wonderful Mom!
PS....the cupcake shirt is so cute on Claire!

510Jen said...

I love when grandparents come to town. They are so great with your kids. miss you.