Friday, September 25, 2009

a major addiction

Yep . . . I will be the first to admit that I have a serious addiction. I don't recall any time in my entire life that I really have had any sort of addiction~ chocolate doesn't do it for me, diet coke makes me sick if I drink too much, and certainly blogging doesn't count- right??? I am hear to tell you friends that my addiction is this:

P90X baby!!

It burns . . . It hurts . . . You sweat your guts out . . . It's a commitment~ at least an hour per day 6 days a week {Sunday you choose to rest or stretch} . . . you will never be so sore in your life the first week . . . and the second . . . and maybe the third.

But it ROCKS!!

OK, you know it has to rock if Eric is in bed now by 8:30 pm so he can wake up to his 3:55 am alarm. Yes, 3:55 AM!!! He is crazy, but is just as addicted as I am too.

Just finishing up week 6 and I haven't missed ONE day, except for our trip to OBX~they didn't have the equipment we needed but we ran . . . and we ran hard on that soft, squishy, luscious, sand.

I dare you. I dare you to give it a try and see for yourself. Just google P90X and the beach body site will come up and give you the run down.

It's worth every cent spent.

BRING IT!!

10 comments:

Lisanne said...

I have seen this commercial and wondered about it! I have a couple neighbors that are on week two and say it is the best! Nothing wrong with a good, healthy addiction! But 3:55am, that is crazy!!
lisanne

Sydney said...

So give me stats. How has your body changed in the 6 weeks?

I need to do something to get rid of this baby weight I've been sporting but I'm a visual person so post pics!

kara jayne said...

it's been sitting on the table for several months now...i'm just afraid...because i love running so much. i guess i may have to just give it a try. i'm with sydney...stats and pics please!

alicia said...

Good for you. My sisters all do this program and swear by it. I did it twice this summer with them and almost died! I have renewed respect for you... that's dedication and discipline.

510Jen said...

Yes I love it too. THanks to you and Eric Jason and I are addicted. We actually look forward to doing it at night. We call it our quality time together.

I am a believer. I am not sure what kind of results I am seeing yet--we are on week three so I am being patient. I am very sore most days though.

swensen squeeze said...

My bro. does this...it is good and you do see results! but 3:55 am? That is crazy!

Jen said...

I LOVE these workouts and I too am addicted. They are worth every penny, although I only spent $38 instead of the $150 I have seen. Try www.mydvdonsale.com that is where I got it cheap but I think the price has gone up.

Ginnie said...

I knew you had to have at least one flaw and that is you've never been to Rita's. My kids still ask if we can go there. Promise me you'll go and get a Gelati and then report back.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Well, I bet your bod is looking bangin' as ever Stohl.

A girl at my office did this with her husband and she went from a cute size 8 to a stunning size 2 (the boob job apres didn't hurt.)

Soooo impressed!

Danny has the DVD's - I guess I should hop on the bandwagon.

rachel said...

Oh I have got to try that it sounds awesome. I would love it.