{Oh how I love those little freckles of his}
My Bugga Boo had an eventful 3 weeks. He lost three teeth in three weeks. They were dropping out like crazy. Well, I must admit that the second one was probably a little forced out. He came home from school one day and told me his tooth was loose. Yeah, Yeah, I knew there were a few in there that were sort of loose. Next thing I know he is in the bathroom tugging, twisting, pulling, yanking, and even had string to tie to the door knob. Oh, if his dad were home he would have been giving him a lecture to just leave that baby alone until it is ready. About thirty minutes later he had it . . . it was OUT ~ only with a little bit of force. Hope there isn't too much damage done to the tissue and underlying structure.
I just love this age where they get to look like the toothless rugrat. It comes with the age doesn't it. Oh man, his tongue was all over the place because it felt so strange to have nothing there. It has been a bit difficult for him to eat lately. No more apples or french bread for you for a while buddy.





1 comment:
Awesome. It's about time. A thinks she is the best at pulling teeth out too. Funny that their dads do it all day long and they would rather do it themselves.
Post a Comment