I am thankful for these. Yes, rubbermaid bins that line my garage wall. 53 to be exact. They simplify my life {not Eric's}. He is the one that has to get the very bottom one out for me on a weekly basis. Hands down the best way to organize kids off season clothes, holiday decor, ect. especially when you have absolutely no storage space in your home.

I am thankful for these gorgeous trees that I have been able to enjoy for the past few months and watch change. The leaves have finally fallen but what a vibrant view from my window. I am grateful for my adorable little neighborhood that we live in. It has been the perfect place for us to be while here in Jersey.




4 comments:
I am showing these bins to Danny- it makes my '5' rubbermaids look like child's play!!!
Miss you. I think you guys are coming for Christmas, right? I want to get on the calendar for a play date.
Wow..that is a lot of rubbermaids but so awesome that you are organized and they work so well!!! Love the posts!
Wow..that is a lot of rubbermaids but so awesome that you are organized and they work so well!!! Love the posts!
53? Wowsers. Smart that you have the same size. I buy what's on sale so I have all different types, sizes, etc. and they don't stack and nothing is organized. I may be switching to your system. That looks awesome.
Post a Comment