HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
So very much to be thankful for~
my top 3 today would be:
1. my family~ the entire crazy bunch of them. I feel honored to be a wife and a mother to them

2. multiple hugs and kisses daily from the 6 of them
3. a healthy body
Eric
1. my lovely wife & children
2. my home
3. to be in OMFS residency
Jacob
1. my family
2. the home I get to live in
3. that my mom and dad take us on fun trips
Luke
1. God
2. my mom and dad
3. grandma and grandpa
Ruby
1. YOU mom . . . I love you
2. Claire Bear
3. dogs and kitty's
Anna
1. mom
2. blankie
3. my bed
Claire
1. mom
2. brothers and sisters
3. food
If feels good to know that my family truly appreciates me and is grateful to have me in their lives.
g o b b l e g o b b l e !



7 comments:
that is a fantastic picture!!
feelings mutual. I agree with Ginnie. Great pics self timer and all. 5 kids looking great in 1 photo how do you do it?
I need you as my stylist! Wow, great color choices, LOVE IT!
You took that with a self timer? Totally impressed. totally.
what a beautiful family~
I am thankful for you all. What a darling picture...love the color- Cute shoes!
Love ya
Your family is so sweet!
What a beautiful family! LOVE the outfits... Love when others post about all they have to be thankful for, cause it helps remind me of all of my blessings! Thanks!
Post a Comment