~ S N O W and lots of it:: playing outside, building a snow cave and digging it out, climbing on the snow cave, crying on the snow cave, being stuck in a swing freezing cold & heavy duty shoveling.



~ S L E D D I N G:: first run a black eye from running into a pole {could have been much worse}, squeezing four of us on our one sled, learning to tolerate snow in the face from dragging feet, enjoying the outdoors together:: wishing Dad was with us.
~ S A N T A:: quite the experience with 5 little ones. First up was Jacob saying, " That Santa isn't real . . . I could go pull his beard right off his face." Son, shhhhhhhhhhh . . . we will talk about this later! And little Anna can't quite figure out why Santa decided to fall asleep on us. She is so confused. And what is up with Eric pulling a face?
~ C H R I S T M A S E V E:: traditional ham and whipping cream potato dinner {the kids actually showed us some very good manners:: they even got lettuce under their jello salad, the Polar Express read to us by my mother, picking out candy canes from the tree, & the Pajama Elf visited us.


~ C H R I S T M A S:: full of princess dress up's, bakugon's, eating wrapping paper, pet shop's, nerf guns, books, staying in our jammies all day long, and the BEST part was for sure just being TOGETHER. It was a perfect, relaxing day of togetherness not having to do anything or go anywhere.




I must admit I am looking forward to tomorrow and starting a new year. I always look forward to January and getting a "fresh" start. Oh, and Christmas is coming down tomorrow and I am so ready to put it all away until next year.





6 comments:
Love looking at your photos. You are so talented. Still don't know how in the world you do it all!
Looks like so much fun! Love the lettuce under the jello...must be a Richards thing because my mom does it too!
I LOVE seeing all of the fun you and your family enjoy together. Just "Beautiful!" We had family over on Christmas but stayed in our jammies all day Saturday...movies and popcorn.
Maureen
Hey Sarah, just wanted to say hi. Oh man those kids are pretty darn cute! I love your "rock" idea...I may have to try that over here.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, Shawni
Love the Christmas pics - LOVED your card/photo...
Happy Bday btw! Hope it was great!
Great photos....love the paci in the swing...looks familiar!
Post a Comment