
Age: 3
Height: long
Weight: lean
Likes: our little book worm- loves to read, pet shops, dress-ups with Ruby, taking baths with lots of bubbles and hot hot water
Favorite movie: Princess movies
Favorite non-toy: blanket and thumb, chapstick, pens & notepads
Favorite book: Blamires 2008 year in review
Friends: Shea, Ruby
Favorite things to do: Read, play outside, go on walks to see the kitties, dressing up like a princess, play with Ruby and Claire, coloring, Popcorn Parties
Music: Popcorn Popping
Other activities: swinging, jumping on the tramp, getting Claire’s clothes and diaper
Favorite color: ummmm blue mom . . . blue
Favorite number: four-because I get to go to school
Dreams of: going to school like Ruby on the yellow bus & having long hair to braid
Favorite games: lucky ducks and lady bug
Wears: usually anything~ totally into tights lately because of Ruby
Favorite food: chocolate milk, fruit snacks, apples, chicken nuggets with lots of sauce
Loves: to help dust and scrub the sinks
Doesn't like: washing her hair, taking naps, going to nursery (a Sunbeam now~horray!!)
This is so Anna.
~ 2 whispy pig tails with bows that never stay in
~ one eye smaller than the other when she smiles
~ a thumb sucker smile . . . buckey beaver!
We love you to pieces little Anna Edith. You are such a joy to have in our family.
Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!!





3 comments:
yeah, I thought she was already 3. Happy Birthday little girl!
emailing you tomorrow... I promise!
Oh she is so cute. Aves and her would be the best of friends. You are so lucky a Sunbeam we have another year to go!
I think the cupcake cake looks just fine. I love that her favorite gift was bubblegum that is my kind of kid!
She is so cute! You are always the best MOM in every way!
Post a Comment