Saturday, February 6, 2010

good morning.

" The BEST part of waking up . . . is Folger's in your cup."

Oh, wait . . . I don't drink coffee. Last I checked Eric doesn't either. In fact I can't even stand the smell of coffee. Can't imagine drinking it.

Let's try that one again:

"The BEST part of waking up . . . is Five kids in your bed."

That sounds a little better doesn't it?


For the first time ever we ended up with five cutie pies in our bed this morning. One by one they kept on coming into our room and crawled in our bed. Ok, it was 8:30 by then and they were wondering where their Mom and Dad were. They wanted their chocolate milk and some grub. We hung out for a while talking and singing songs while watching the snow fall heavily out the window. Yep, PJ's stayed on all day and we didn't go anywhere~ except to shovel the driveway and play in the snow. We are snowed in and we all LOVE it.

I'll take FIVE kids in my bed any morning if it means I get to sleep in until 8:30 and stay in my PJ's all day and go nowhere.


3 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Great pictures. I love being snowed in...hasn't happened for awhile. My kids are early risers and they usually crawl in my bed in the morning and it is one of the best parts of my day. Cute post!

alicia said...

Always love your posts. This one is especially good. Love it. Your new header is really cute too. Enjoy your snowed in days, they are the best!! (That is, until you have to shovel.) :)

[BrookeO] said...

Oh this is my favorite.