For FHE last night we talked about L O V E. We then "Heart Attacked" the kitchen cupboards. We each wrote what we love about each different family member on a heart. Then we plastered them all over the kitchen. It was one of our most fun activities yet. The kids loved it (well, most of them. Jacob kept messing up and wanted to make his hearts perfect. We were all gettingfrustrated with him).

Luke's were fun to read since he is just starting to write sentences. He did his all by himself.
~"I love mom because she makes food."





4 comments:
Love that! Thanks for planning next Monday's lesson. YES...I wish Jill would blog more. I guess it's just not her thing. I will keep pestering her and maybe one day she will be a blogging fool. It's funny because I am a great blogger, but I constantly get crap for never face-booking. We all pick & choose, right. Hope all is well with that cute family of yours.
That is a great idea! I love it...we are copying.
PS I love Sarah because she is a wonderful listener.
So great! Thanks for sharing this with me and everyone over at While They Sleep. Just wanted to let you know you are a WINNER! Please head over to my pattern shop and pick out a free pattern and then just email me and let me know.
Thanks for reading and I am loving your blog.
OH, i'm SO stealing this idea!!
Post a Comment