Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Goal

This month I have chosen as my goal to:

Dust this bad boy off.
Warm up my fingers a bit.
Fill my house with some music.



I miss playing. A lot.

5 comments:

510Jen said...

Oh I love the violin. Becca played it. It makes me cry every time I hear someone playing. Great goal.

ashli said...

you should sar….what a great talent to uncover. are you going to start your ruby on the violin soon?

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I am so proud of you for this... you have so much talent!

Speaking of dusting things off: we missed you at volleyball last night. That's right, the Suite girls (minus Cicely) and the Nielsen sisters along with Stacy Reber (and Faye when she can make it) are playing in the churchill Monday night Rec league.

I told Nat I would email to rub it in, but only because we miss you terribly and sincerely wish you were joining us.

swensen squeeze said...

Good for you!!

alicia said...

Wish I could still play mine. Maybe you could add a video or clip?? Would love to hear.

Just wanted to mention that I apologize. You had sent me a birthday message, but I thought you were another Sarah. Silly me. Thanks for the sweet thoughts, even if it is a couple months late.

You also mentioned some of your organizing ideas... would love to hear your thoughts. You seem to be a pretty put together sort of gal.