Friday, April 9, 2010

simply D I V I N E

mmm mmm mmm . . . made these tonight and I am already on my third piece. They really do taste gourmet. Next time I might try adding some high quality chocolate pieces to the batter.


**the scary thing is you most likely with always have all the ingredients in your house to make these babies.

Dangerous Brownies

1 cup melted butter
1/3 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
1 tsp. salt

Combine all ingredients together and mix until well blended. Grease an 8x10 pan with butter and bake at 350 degrees for 20-27 minutes (depending on your oven). K- mine took like 40 minutes so watch carefully.


2 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

YES i have those ingredients! CRAP!! looks so good. Thanks for the recipe. Looks like you all had a FAB Easter...love your pictures as ALWAYS!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Oh, I am mad at you right now. My stomach is growling just looking at them.