Friday, October 1, 2010

S I X

a perfect number.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


{ due February17th }

33 comments:

steph said...

cute, cute, cute! congrats!

♥Shelley said...

Congratulations!! Hope you're feeling well. How was your trip to the OBX? Ours was lovely : )

alison said...

congrats sarah! hope you are feeling well. i love your creative way of announcing:)

Cherice said...

How exciting!! I'm just taking it one day at a time with my new little one.....can't even imagine 6! congrats to you and your family. I come from a family of 9, an I love it! your kids will love it too

corinne said...

wow! congrats sarah!!!

wurstens5 said...

congrats!

510Jen said...

yeah! another one together :)

katie said...

Cute announcement-you know I'm so excited for you!! Congrats again! Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom!

BerginMania said...

Super congratulations!!! Can't believe the summer's done and gone. You'll be back soon. Hope this last month is really fun for y'all.

Sydney said...

I've been waiting for this announcement! Congrats to you, I hope you're feeling well and enjoying the final few weeks in paradise.

Miss you!

ashlie said...

How exciting! Congrats!!!!

Deb said...

Wahoo!! Congrats Sarah!! That is my birthday...can't wait!

Aly G said...

Go Sarah! You are amazing!! Congratulations on your announcement!!!! Love the pic, cute idea:) Hope you are feeling well!:):)

Jen said...

Congratulations! 6 is the perfect number

Stohl Family said...

congrats Sarah! Hope you are feeling great with the pregnancy. Can't wait to hear what you are having! We miss you guys!

Jessica O. said...

I knew IT! Congrats!!

swensen squeeze said...

Congrats!! Cute announcement!

Unknown said...

Wow! You are amazing! Congratulations on number six. Hope you are feeling well.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

You said you were going to do it! (I mean, have a baby not 'it',,, but I guess 'it' works in all cases, eh?)

But seriously, I am thrilled for you. Don't know how you do it, but I am thrilled for you.

Cherie said...

Cutest announcement! Congratulations! I admire you so SO so much.

Andrea said...

Super excited for you! Congrats! You are such a fabulous mom. Lucky little one that gets to come to your home. Hope you are doing well!

Jessie Riley said...

WOO HOO. Congrats to you!
If ANYONE can do it... It's YOU. I'm certain of that!

Blondie Blues said...

Congrats! You are an AMAZING mother...this BABE is a lucky one. Can't wait to hear what the S is.

P.S. One day I know you'll LOVE Halloween!

Laurie said...

ok...i usually can't do math, but that only puts you 2 months behind me...which means you are quite far along to finally be announcing...you little bugar! Congrats!

Brooke Jones said...

How exciting! When I grow up I want to be a mother... 4 little, 5 little, 6 little babies from above.... Love it! I'm jealous in lots of ways and tired for you in others. Good luck!

Prince's said...

Congrats!

ashli said...

can't wait to come and meet this baby and see your life...up close and personal ;)

lv ya!

Ginnie said...

Shut the front door! Congrats woman, you're my hero!!!! must chat soon.

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting news.

A Stamper's Journey said...

So very cute! Congrats Sarah! I am sooo excited and beyond thrilled for you guys. You continue to amaze me!

Maureen

Cassie Jeter said...

I can't believe you Sarah:-)! Your one amazing gal!!!!!! Congrats!

Kamy said...

You are one amazing lady!!! Congrats, I hope all is going well with you and your family.

Corrie said...

oh I just found your blog through 71 toes and had to comment because you have such a gorgeous family! I love large family blogs and yours is beautiful and wow number 6. How perfect.

My husband is one of 7 and I've had 4 babies since 2001 and I think in a year or two I'll have number 5 eventhough I always thought 4 was my magic number. I think you have the right idea though spreading them out nicely - it's a bit crazy here!

you have a gorgeous family and so glad I found your blog :)
Corrie:)