Wednesday, November 17, 2010

she's growing up


Ruby at F I V E:
Likes: play with Claire, get her dressed, choosing the right, hugging mom

Favorite movie:  Charolette’s Web

Favorite toy:  stuffies for sure

Favorite non-toy:  make-up, jewlery

Favorite book:  Goldenlicious

Friends:  Addy Iverson & Pugs, Gweneth, Isabella, Leah, Cole

Favorite things to do:  Carve pumpkins, ride scooter, draw, help cook

 Favorite song:  I Love to See the Temple

Other activities: jump on tramp, help in yard, go to the park

Favorite color:  blue

Favorite number:  10~ just cause

Dreams of:  playing with cats all day long

 Favorite games:  Doggie game with Luke & Anna, Mario Brothers on the Wii, Dead man dead man (trampoline)

Wears: skirts or dresses with tights and chunky heel shoes (always)

 Favorite food:  Macaroni, chicken nuggets, yougurt, bananas, smoothies, chocolate milk

Loves: Claire Bear, being together as a family, her hair down and curly

Doesn't like:  Dora, getting her hair washed, going to bed at night, brushing her hair, being told what to wear
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

Ruby comes home every day from school, dumps out her back pack thrilled to show me what she did that day.  Yesterday she came home with this sweet drawing that I just fell in love with.  I love that is was a "first" for her.  The first picture that she has labeled that I can actually read.  I love the simplicity of it.  I love her writing.  I love it.


Oh little girl of mine.  Please always stay as sweet and loving as you are now.  You make me smile and laugh.  You are always wanting to be my big helper~ and that you are.   You are growing up way too fast but will always, always, be my little girl.  Love you to pieces.  



4 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

She is such a classic beauty! I love these pictures of her and that shirt she is wearing is ADORABLE! She sounds like such a sweetheart...you are one lucky mom!

510Jen said...

Oh she is so cute and such a sweetie. Everybody needs a Ruby. And her drawing--such a keeper! Can't wait for you to live closer so I can get to know your kids again!

Jessie Riley said...

Sweet.sweet girl. I LOVE THESE PICTURES!

Jessica O. said...

Darling!