Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Fun



I absolutey adore my husband. This is truly how Eric would choose to spend his free time if he could. I love that he still has a playful side about him and can act like he is one of the boys (in my mind he is one of "my" boys). Jacob and Luke thought they had the coolest dad that would jump on the tramp and do tricks with them in their swim suits getting wet.



The next event was running through the sprinklers with dad. Now, this was a big step for Luke. He hates water in his eyes and cries all the time in the bath. As long as they were all holding hands he bucked up and went for it. They ran like this until they were exhausted.



All tired out, time for pool time. Eric looked hilarious sitting in that tiny pool that was full of freezing cold hose water. They didn't seem to care- they drank lemonade and had molasses cookies together while splashing and playing in the pool. None of them wanted the fun to end. I think it was the most memorable day for the boys with their dad. I am SO glad Eric knows how to have fun- what a fantastic dad he is.
I enjoyed soaking some sun in watching them while the girls were sleeping. Anna did wake up and I snatched some pictures while I had some time alone with her. What a cutie she is. I just eat her up and throrughly enjoy my one on one time with her.

3 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Anna Edith is addorable!!

The Homely Animal said...

Great Blog Sarah! I've only just barely seen your blog tonight for the first time. I also have one child with very particular views on water involvement. How funny that you do too. I might be calling you for moral support. I am not liking my first month as a intership widow!

The Homely Animal said...

p.s. Wow! I am CeskyAdventures! LOL
Ban Matson.