Friday, September 14, 2007

[flashback friday]


I came across this picture today and it made me so happy... not a care in the world at that age. I was around four or five years old and still remember the darling white dress I was wearing. My mom made it for me and it was my favorite dress of all time. I had on white knee highs and black mary jane shoes and I remembered loving my hair all curly and cute. I actually have the dress hanging in my closet waiting for Ruby Jane to grow into it. I can't wait to let her wear it- I hope she loves it just as much as I did. I have such great memories of my early childhood and just hope my children will too when they are my age.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Sarah! I have run into your blog by way of Marie's. What cute kids you have! Hope all is well...Becky Wilde

Becky said...

I see even more of Jacob in you now! Darling picture. : )

wishiwasjane said...

What a cute little picture. I also see more Jacob in there, than I do in the adult Sarah. A very fun memory.
Banna

Jessie Riley said...

FUN! I love flashback friday. Isn't it SO FUN to look into your past and bring out old pictures and remember A MUCH MORE SIMPLE LIFE? (I love how you said that, not a care in the world... maybe that's why I love it so much!)

Such a sweet picture!

katie said...

I love this picture of you. You look exactly the same!

GoatesGirl said...

Sarah that is so fun! You are so cute. I love reading about memories & life as my kids say it "way back when".

510Jen said...

What am I always sayin you and Jacob little look a likes. What a fun picture I loved it when you had it in his room in Cleveland. Can't wait to see Ruby Jane in this one! Miss ya.

kara jayne said...

I have a few of my old dresses for my girls. I love that you remember everything about it.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Ahhhhhh!! That is just how I remember you. You are tooooo cute. I loved those days! We were always playing night games or swimming in your pool! Yeah! Great Flashback!

Unknown said...

I never could really tell who you're kids look like more and I always thought it was Eric but now it's obvious they are mommy's kids. I love these flashbacks!