Friday, September 21, 2007

FLASHBACK FRIDAY



Ok...so this picture of my siblings and I was taken about 3 1/2 years ago and believe it or not it was the last time we were ALL together. What a sad thought. My youngest brother Mike had just returned home from his mission and had just given his "Homecoming" report so we are standing in front of the church.
I love my brothers and sister. I feel so blessed to have them in my life and for their love and support. I so wish that we all lived closer to one another so we could have more "fun" times together laughing and reminising about the past. The lessons that we can learn from one another are invaluable. I hope that we can always keep close relationships and really try to work on building them even stronger. I realize that it takes a lot of time, energy, and work to keep relationships strong but KNOW that it is SO worth the effort. I love you Amy, John, Dave, Matt, and Mike. I Hope we can all be together again sooner than later.

6 comments:

Sydney said...

Wow, you and your sister look EXACTLY alike and your brother standing next to your sister looks just like Jacob! Too crazy. What a fun family it looks like you have.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Ooooo, another great Flashback. You guys all look so great standing together. I love getting together with all of my sibs too, even if it is like every 5 years!

Stohl Family said...

cute pic...I actually remember when that was taken. We also wish you lived closer to us...the summer was so fun, even though we should've gotten together more. thanks for taking our family pics...I love them! by the way...I've been wanting to call you with some news...I'm sure you can guess! I will call you soon! :) we will need new family pictures now (hopefully to add another one to the fam...if all goes well!).

GoatesGirl said...

Love that picture Sarah! Sis & Bro are the BEST! Cute family.

kara jayne said...

You all look so much a like. Did I tell you that we bought Dave and Nichole's house in Kentucky from them? How are they? Looks like an awesome family!

[BrookeO] said...

I am a friend of JenC, do you remember me? We have met once before...? Anyways I have been wanting to email you, my good friend Carly, her husband is Mike and his cousin is the friend of yours who recently passed away. She (Carly) would love to email you, you can link her from my blog, Carly Larsen.
brookeoldroyd.blogspot.com