Sarah, I'm proud you have broken the bahumbug Halloween spell. Your kids are so lucky to have you for their mom. What fun you made it. Now if you can just solve the "too much candy" before it gets them sugar hyper high and rots their teeth. Thanks for posting the pictures! So cute!Love your blogs. You'll have to teach me how. Love you . . .
Wow, they are SO cute! Great pictures, great costumes. I love the dress up part of halloween, don't love the candy aftermath - thankfully, I only have one kid who even cares about the candy, so it's easy to get the candy out of here without anyone really caring.
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
SO, so cute! They are all adorable. I love their costumes. Give them hugs & kisses for me!
I've been waiting for costume pics. Very cute. Thanks for posting.
Sarah, I'm proud you have broken the bahumbug Halloween spell. Your kids are so lucky to have you for their mom. What fun you made it. Now if you can just solve the "too much candy" before it gets them sugar hyper high and rots their teeth. Thanks for posting the pictures! So cute!Love your blogs. You'll have to teach me how. Love you . . .
Oh my goodness ... adorable, Sarah!
Wow, they are SO cute! Great pictures, great costumes.
I love the dress up part of halloween, don't love the candy aftermath - thankfully, I only have one kid who even cares about the candy, so it's easy to get the candy out of here without anyone really caring.
Your kids look great...so adorable! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Hope all is well for you guys! Take Care.
Love the two fairies! They all look adorable! Love the spiderman web shooting
Your kids are so cute! Nice work!
Post a Comment