Monday, January 28, 2008

c a l l e d h o m e.



SALT LAKE CITY — President Gordon B. Hinckley, who led The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints through nearly 13 years of global expansion, has died at the age of 97.
President Hinckley was the 15th president in the 177-year history of the Church and had served as its president since 12 March 1995.
The Church president died this evening at 7 p.m. of causes incident to age at home surrounded by his family.
ksl.com

Oh how I loved this man. He was such an inspiration to me and always will be. He will always be "my prophet" and will always be remembered. He truly will be missed by all. I will forever be grateful for his example, smile, power, faith, vigor, determination, humor, and mantle. I am so happy that he is with his dear sweetheart again. I know that his happiness is full at this time.

2 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

What a nice tribute Sarah. I too am sad but very happy for him because he gets to be with his wife again that he missed so much. He truly will be missed. Love ya

510Jen said...

What a nice tribute. I am gonna miss him too. He was an amazing Prophet. Love the new look. Cute pics.