

Since it is still January which is Luke's birthday month, I am continuing my flashbacks on him.
This is one of my favorites of Luke. He is about 7 months old and just adorable. I love his big blue eyes and his chubby, droopy cheeks. I would give anything to go back to this stage of Luke's life to enjoy just for a day. He was such a happy, content baby and never gave us a hard time. He always went along with the flow and was flexible with whatever his schedule was. I am so lucky to be Luke's mother and to be able to still enjoy his darling personality today. I love you LUKE SHAWN!
Friday, January 25, 2008
FlASHBACK FRIDAY
at
6:59 PM
Labels: lovin' Luke as a baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love your Flashback Friday. Is this some kind of organized thing you are a part of, or something you came up with on your own? I may have to copy you. Since I haven't done any scrapbooking for 8 years, and I've only been blogging for one, I figure it will help me "catch up" a bit.
Oh I remember these pics. He is so cute. Love the little love bugs eyes too. Happy Birthday month Luke.
You kids are so cute at all stages. But it helps to have a great looking MOM
CHubbers-I love it!
That's how I remember him. SO cute! Love the new look of the blog. Darling pix.
Post a Comment