Oh for the love of naps on Sunday afternoons. Our church meetings are from 10-1 and we SOOOO look forward to our Sunday afternoons home together as a family. It rarely happens but today everyone crashed. Anna was ready for her nap an hour before we got home. She just wanted her blankie and thumb and that was it.
She went right to sleep as soon as we got home- no lunch or nothin'. Eric and the rest of the kids were in the family room watching the discovery channel while I was in the kitchen preparing dinner and this is what I found when I walked in 30 minutes later.

You can guess what I did... Yep, went upstairs to my bed and crawled right in and had a great 2 hour nap. Oh, and I didn't regret in one bit. It felt so nice to get some extra sleep. The rest of the gang also slept for a good few hours (well, except Jacob who played his leapster the entire time) and it was a little piece of heaven to have a quiet house. 
Sunday, January 20, 2008
doesn't get better than this
at
9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love Sunday naps. And for some reason, it still doesn't mess up regular bed times. Love how it looks like Luke just completely gave up and crashed!
great pics! gotta love those sunday naps.
LOVE , LOVE , LOVe Sunday naps. We have church at 2:40 so we haven't experienced naps for quite sometime. Maybe when we switch times!
Post a Comment