
I want you all to meet little Leksie. I love this girl to pieces but Anna loves her even more. I have never seen Anna get so excited when she sees someone. The two just can't seem to get enough of one another. Leksie is nine years old and just adorable. She just moved to NJ in November from UT and lives about 7 minutes from us. Leksie will call me after she gets out of school and ask if she can come over to babysit Anna and the kids. Oh how I wish she were old enough to be left here alone with the four kids (good thing her older sister is who we adore also). So instead, Leksie comes over and "entertains" the kiddos while I get something done around here with no interruptions- it is perfect. A WIN WIN situation for both of us. I love ya Leksie. Thanks for being so happy all the time and fun to be around and most of all being so loving toward my children.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
L O V E these G I R L S
at
8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Boy do I wish I had Leksie!!
Post a Comment