Just wanted to express my love to my sweet husband today and let him know what an awesome DAD he is. He truly puts his whole heart and energy out in spending time with his kids even though his time is very limited. I know there are many times he would rather be taking a nap when he is home but he will open his eyes a little wider and do all he can to stay awake and wrestle with the kiddos. What an example he is to our children of hard work, dedication, integrity, motivated, FUN FUN FUN, spontaneous, making you laugh, honesty, and pure LOVE. They learn so much from him and truly want to be like him when they are big. I love the relationship he has with each individual child and hope it will be a forever thing.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
The BEST Dad ever
Eric, I love you to pieces and want to thank you for being such a great father to our four incredibly active, adorable, lovable children. I couldn't ask for anything else better in the entire world.
HUGS from all of us!
at
10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment