Monday, June 16, 2008

It's officially SUMMER

Photobucket

This boy is WAY excited to have school finally out.  Jacob has had a great year and has really enjoyed his teacher Ms. Siefert.
It has felt like summer the past month being over 90 degrees daily BUT today marks it official since there is NO MORE SCHOOL.  What am I to do now with busy body Jacob home ALL day? My list of activities is going to vanish quickly- time to get on the thinking cap and start brainstorming.

Next year I will have 2 in school and a 1st grader! Seriously how did that happen? Here are a few things I want to remember about Jacob and his kindergarten year.

leaves @ 8:46am gets home @ 3:41pm
he LOVES school
he is smart
what will you remember most about Ms. Siefert -  she is nice because she doesn't scream at us.
favorite color - red
favorite number- 180 million... that's the biggest number I know
3 feet 9 & 1/2 inches tall - tallest in his class
favorite breakfast - oatmeal with brown sugar
favorite shoes - blue velcro running shoes
favorite clothes - Transformer shirt with B=ball shorts
favorite food for lunch - oreo cookies
favorite after school snack - lemonade
favorite part of school - recess
least favorite - I don't have a least favorite
best friend - Christopher
best friends - Jerel and Danny
best nextdoor neighbors - Ben and Humza
dream - to be able to jump really really high (strange)
favorite TV shows - Spiderman
favorite thing to do - jump on the tramp with dad
favorite drink - lemonade
Luke, Ruby, Anna, and I watched Jacob walk to the bus stop every morning.  The last thing I always said to him as he walked out the door was," Be an EXAMPLE."  Jacob truly was an example to all.  HIs teacher said he was always nice to everyone.  We also waved bye to him from our front porch as he drive past our house on the bus.

Jacob is looking forward to - going swimming, going to my friends house, getting Anna out of her crib every morning, eating popcicles, sleeping in, watching movies, camping, sleeping on the tramp with dad

7 comments:

510Jen said...

cutest post ever!

Jessica O. said...

Great idea to have him answer questions. I am going to have to copy that one. Have a fun summer with your cute kids.

swensen squeeze said...

Can you believe that we have 1st graders? Crazy! Cute idea to have him answer questions.

tj said...

Very cute-I love the picture! I'll need to get some photoshop tips from you!

GoatesGirl said...

I love that kid! What a fun post.

Sunshine said...

Fun post. That'll be so good to have. I need to do that in my kids journals. Thanks for the idea.
We'd love to help fill up your fun things to do list for the summer!

Shelley said...

Great post. I might have to go through this list with Hannah.