Sunday, June 8, 2008

This is SO Anna

I just can't seem to get over how Anna crosses her feet when she is in her highchair... ALWAYS.  No matter what, it just seems to be the comfy place for her little feet to be.  I LOVE IT!  Her chubby toes and feet are too cute.

Photobucket

Anna in as happy as can be when she is in her highchair eating.  She LOVES to eat most anything.  Lately, anything cold like popcicles seem to be the choice to soothe her swollen gums... all four of her molars are coming in and her canines.  MISERY.

Photobucket

I love this girl to pieces and wish she would remain in this highchair forever... meaning, DON'T get ANY BIGGER!  For now I will enjoy seeing her cute little feet always crossed and her happy self when she is in it doing something she loves to do... EATING!

Photobucket

5 comments:

swensen squeeze said...

They grow up too fast, don't they?

Sydney said...

What a little cutie! Easton does that same squinty thing with his eyes. Those two should really meet one of these days!

Nicole said...

I am glad she loves to eat she must get it from her aunt nicole.

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

So cute! Tag you're it! See my blog

Kim Ward said...

Sarah your girls are cute. I love noticing the funny little mannerisms they have. t sound like you have had some fun trips lately. What is up with Michael's mustache? He is a character. I need any photograpy/photoshop tips you can give me.