Friday, June 27, 2008

UNDER-ROO'S

So the other night I told the boys to go get their PJ's on.  After about 10 minutes I started hearing lots of giggling and wrestling upstairs.  I kept doing my thing and then finally went upstairs to see what all the ruckus was about.  Here were the results. . .

Photobucket

Nothing like NINE pair of undies on.  Yes, they each had about nine layers of undies on in all sizes, shapes, and colors.  I couldn't help but laugh and thought they were hilarious.  I love it when my boys play together and have fun with one another.  I am sure there are many more to come like this.  Boys will be boys!!!

12 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh my . . . I love it! My little brothers were barely out of diapers by the time I moved out so I didn't experience much of this growing up. How funny!

Deb said...

That is hilarious!! I love it!

swensen squeeze said...

that is hilarious!

Sue said...

I love boys. I'm always amazed at how funny they find underwear. Great pictures!!

Kim Ward said...

So fun when they are playing nice together! Sarah I've been trying some of your recipes, yummy. Thanks.

Sydney said...

Oh, I am laughing out loud! Those pictures are priceless.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!! Aren't boys so fun!?

Tina said...

Wow lot's of posts since I checked in last. Love the underwear thing it seems like all kids do that at one time or another. Adorable Ruby and Anna is getting so big love the powdered sugar. T-ball doesn't seem to be a favorite with very many little boys baseball is hard there just isn't as much action like in soccer. Love the strawberries wish they had something like that around here. My sister used to go glean the fields in California all the time. I'm jealous that you will be visiting Iowa soon hope you have a great time but somehow I know that you will. Give them all hugs from Nana

rachel said...

sorry I didn't call you that day. Cell phone problems now I have lost your number if you could email me it rach.a.gee@gmail.com. I can try and call you as well.

Allyson said...

hi i'm a friend of deanna's
I love your pictures, how do you put the border around them?

Nicole said...

So Funny! Give them a squeeze from me.

Nicole said...

I would love to be invited to read the family blog. Can you help me with this?