Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where did SHE get her. . .

PERSONALITY!!

This little girl is the joy of my life right now.  She is at such a fun age- innocent, loving, sweet as ever, always helping, energetic, adorable, lots of laughter, teachable, smiley . . .  I can't seem to get enough of her.  I hope she stays as sweet as she is now in her "terrible two's" because she ain't terrible that's for sure (usually).  Love you girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Sydney said...

That second picture is adorable! I just smile looking at it. She's beautiful and what a blessing to have such a sweet girl at her age.

510Jen said...

Oh she is adorable. I love two's it is three I am scared of. Cute pics.

Nicole said...

Ruby you are a doll face! The pictures are awesome, please come home and take some of this family. Miss you guys!

Cher said...

Your kids are all so adorable! You truly are blessed. Hey I never sent you the link to our blog. It is cherandbbrfamily.blogspot.com It is no creative beauty or anything but I'm happy to have one to record little snippits of our little family. I hope you are all doing well!

Jessica O. said...

She is cute. I've never had problems with age two. I love two. The last half of three and the beginning of four I wish we could skip!

Kim Ward said...

What great pictures of such a pretty little girl!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful little girl! Enjoy each and every minute with her and all of your adorable kids!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!! She seems like such a sweetie.

loree2000 said...

What adorable personality shots! I love age two....I agree with Jessica 3-4 is worse!

katie said...

I don't think she could get any cuter! She looks alot like her mommy.You are an awesome photographer! What kind of camera do you have? I need to get myself a little present!

The Voice of Reason said...

How cute!