"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
How CUTE! My little one did that with Marshmallow Fluff, it is a lesson I learned the hard way too.. Such cute pictures though!
We've had the same thing with corn starch!
My 18 month old is driving me nuts! He's always a mess too.
We're just a few months behind you on this phase. Pretty funny especially because I'm not the one cleaning up.
That looks like something Andrew would do. He loves powdered sugar. She seems to have some personality, I like that.
Post a Comment