I can't really say all that is in my heart this Mother's Day. How I've been transformed by the love and magic I've known of these precious children that are mine . . . forever. How much I've learned and stretched and grown in this sweet role of life, and how it has gifted me joy like none other.




I wouldn't trade this chaos for anything in the whole wide world.



12 comments:
Great pics, as usual. Mine didn't turn out that great. I think my timer is better than my husband and I should adjust accordingly for next time. Love him and all, but...
happy mom's day!
Cutest mom ever. You inspire me!
Love the pics.
you are a beautiful mother. love the pics! i can't believe how big your baby is!!
how are you liking your camera??
Eric did a great job with your present! I am impressed!
Happy Mother's Day!
Crystal
I so wish I would've snapped a few of me with the kids yesterday....these are great!
What adorable pics. I love these kind. Check out my blog I guess great minds think alike! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day even if you weren't able to make it to Kentucky.
it was fun to chat today. I am so sad we won't be around when you guys are hear. You are going to love, love, love Asheville.
Sweet pictures, adorable kiddos and one amazing mom! Love ya
You are such an amazing Mom!! Those pictures are so dang cute and you look beautiful (as usual) Miss you!!
That color looks great on you!!
I love your adorable pictures. Cutest family ever!!
You guys are simply adorable!
Post a Comment